Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Rahul Basu 04/03/1956-05/03/2011

Farewell My Friends 

 Farewell My Friends 
It was beautiful 
As long as it lasted 
The journey of my life. 
I have no regrets 
Whatsoever said
 The pain I’ll leave behind.
 Those dear hearts 
Who love and care... 
And the strings pulling 
At the heart and soul... 
The strong arms 
That held me up 
When my own strength 
Let me down. 
At the turning of my life 
I came across Good friends, 
Friends who stood by me 
Even when time raced me by. 
Farewell, farewell My friends
 I smile and Bid you goodbye.
 No, shed no tears 
For I need them not 
All I need is your smile.
 If you feel sad 
Do think of me 
For that’s what I’ll like 
When you live in the hearts 
Of those you love 
Remember then You never die. 

 Rabindranath Tagore

This blog post is by Neelima Gupte and Sumathi Rao

No comments: